Re: [Tigers] Timing deviates - advice needed

To: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Timing deviates - advice needed
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:24:18 -0700
forgot to remove the trailer.... bummer..

Gary, also tell them about the dizzy itself, especially the points
breaker cam setup. And ask if anyone has a stock dizzy that you can
borrow for trouble shooting if in your neck of the woods.  And the part
number and maker of the dizzy.

And you other guys, stay on point, lol...  this is an interesting problem.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile