[Tigers] Car Shipping Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Car Shipping Question
From: fastsage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 00:42:16 -0700
Hello Sunbeamers:
Well, I'm Sunbeamless, having sold my Tiger last summer. And I'm
Roootesless for the first time in probably 35 years or so. Hopefully
I'll get into one again.

In the meantime, I've bought a nice 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE, the last year
of the original style RX7 and the top of the line model. No Tiger
horsepower but pretty zippy. Supposedly 7.6 seconds to 8 seconds
(depending on the review) 0-60. Way faster than any of the Alpines I've
owned through the years anyway.

Does anyone have any car shipping company experience/suggestions? I need
to get it from northern California to near Tucson, Arizona where I am. I
filled out an on line car shipping quote request form and I got
literally more than 20 quotes, ranging from $525 low (cheap) and all the
way up to almost $1,000 (ridiculous), all in an open carrier truck.
Naturally I want to pay the least but don't want to wait a long time to
get the car picked up.

So, any company recommendation where you've had a car shipped yourself
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Steve Sage