Re: [Tigers] Car Shipping Question

To: fastsage <fastsage@cox.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Shipping Question
From: "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:20:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Steve,
I've shipped several cars over the past eight years, each one using Passport
Transport. They use only enclosed trailers and do not transfer your car to
other trailers/trucks once it is loaded. Definitely not the cheapest but
reliable and safe. They were part of FedEx the last time I checked, and I
remember seeing discount coupons in places like Hemmings and on Hagerty's
site.

http://passporttransport.com/

Bugz