Re: [Tigers] Car Shipping Question

To: "Stephen Waybright" <gswaybright@yahoo.com>, "fastsage" <fastsage@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Shipping Question
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:25:33 -0400
I have also used Intercity (VA to FL and return) with excellent service and
results. The drivers went out of their way to make sure my car was well
taken care of. On one occasion the driver unloaded the car so I could detail
it and then loaded it back on the truck until unloaded the next morning for
the show I was attending. the tip of the radio antenna got bent by the cover
they put over the car. I can honestly say that the driver and Intercity in
general were beside themselves and went out of the way to find me a
replacement part...including the driver, on his own, tracking down Norm
Miller via the web and asking him. Once a replacement was found they covered
all costs for replacement.

I looked into renting a trailer AND a truck to tow it...and at the end of
the day the few extra hundred dollars was worth it.

Jim