Re: [Tigers] Roll Bars and Seat Belts

To: "'awtiger'" <awtiger@cox.net>, "'James Lindner'" <jliny5@cox.net>, "'Paul R Sheahan'" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Roll Bars and Seat Belts
From: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 07:55:15 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=EGe0xHG/yFJ1bThTWYqN0sikDmu4qJoRrhrj6cKnSr0=; b=z6CWDIqwaB1lgycmhbxSeVET8krwx4IzO5RslLUggcvmTR+DMjnZ7hBcXfT6a2X/hQ Vlg67ahaITfYqsyw+Xl4pvxl6y9Omg5kKVYXvpnXgulKD+lSBamPJ/J1++ymz8HLOsux e3RFieUGw3WD+nYxFqhjt9xrN2r1sx68P2ST9StplL4FRfHvN64CAYrAtO/WyQSVkbiD Rk9eEf66tqkfq7QRrDE+x5cM7ayjeZG527MtTfQ1a454/KrAxs8biA9y/iUnrZd/c8Fx /shsVS5h0Ax1SXfn7t5OmYkyt1B4K75AeLfMuM0gMja4dqKCFRWWce4JfqR2Zcq7LpHq 3qUw==
Agreed. It was a great show. I still have it DVR'd. I think it was called,
"Grand Prix, the deadly years" or something of that nature. Actually a bit
graphic, showed several videos and images of crashes including the remains
of the drivers, etc. So a little disturbing. Definitely gives you an
appreciation for the risks and how times have changed.

Cullen McCann
B382001452LROFE