Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:10:59 -0400
Theo
        This harness is spliced into the Big brown wire at the alternator.
The ends at the amp gage look like Rootes style covered connections.  I have
not pulled any of the tape off at the alternator to check how it is splice
at the alternator.

        This system seems to be working OK.   I did check that there was
over 13V at the battery; however I did notice that I thought the ignition
light stayed on longer than usual.   I have been working on other parts of
this Tiger to bring it up to roadworthy and the amp gage harness was
something I spotted just before I left for the day.

Ron Fraser