Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help

To: <genepadgett@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:22:12 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Gene
    The first alarm went off when I noticed the wire harness at the front of
the engine.   2nd alarm went off when I saw it was 2 big brown wires spliced
into the brown wire at the alternator.

    Like I said I'm not very good when it comes to some of the electrical
things.   I generally understand some of the principals but not details.

I have no idea how or where to splice in an amp gage into the Mk II
alternator system.

Ron Fraser