Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help

To: "'Smit, Theo'" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MK II wiring help
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:44:29 -0400
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Theo
         1235776 - Ammeter - 1 - Mk II
Parts List shows a Mk II ammeter in the Special Accessories section.

I'm not concerned with who might have installed it; I'm concerned with how
it is installed.
I'm not the electrical guy so I can not off hand state if it is installed
correctly.

I'm hoping someone on the list with a Mk II with amp gage can shed some
light on this harness.

Thanks
Ron Fraser