Re: [Tigers] Alpine/Tiger photo

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alpine/Tiger photo
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:54:56 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:in-reply-to :thread-index:x-mimeole; bh=CvXTADTL1sR/fT9AkChZLyfwDTgb71K1rTxge+u0C2s=; b=ZhJwEq2Qy8TOZTjVkvhzI1nJenX9qpg/Q7CF2CAZHaI0DBWqwGhUtu4C+sWHmrg6zL Oip8j9rzCGZSR4Vu3fvYE6JRYRXWMIuHL1wnAwSDAklxyAcmfq7tn4Vu9nuiDN//uj4n RV2YUMg+TeJerKay37/y17Wo8ktW+uGzIXUaRBtfKpU2BlCQscsF5BbUYL6gvcM9Aegl rooxC9O8HEZA+pxxTZKEk8eOsBJkzfp49fesb1wV3TVk8qiFGIZ0E4Wy9k62wMBGRe2I isJIQt39tU+CsfniP6dIumK9zCiGC1aN6zqGpaGDuJ4Vt7vFt9L9oKmsp+0P9pPdLqLl lxhQ==
Rande,

On the other hand, it is probably an Alpine since the right side Tiger pipe is
not clearly visible. No wonder you aren't sure.

A. C.