Re: [Tigers] Alpine/Tiger photo

To: "rande@thecia.net" <rande@thecia.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Alpine/Tiger photo
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1338344226; bh=VL0a09SYiKJ96t5Fen0iJoLThLbah9ee+BqAE0HgpLk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=H/gcFdT8LItmSH/ZCmynHPkiToIraJ30DPCdnSKmWcrs+YccRm1i+Vn6amh4+2xfVzKxWlkBDbCLsCdaBH4dYOLINwyTg/sCCe/up/Fa6MMcnt9aekWnNP0FWjVqKsJ8TBgygjsMaGGO6nbAsj8jIO9YKITudZDi1fuhZkcQN0k= s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=v7ioNZox/0KwiUIk84JVF2RKtNb9e0XtGzVsExQiStPeI0VdHJkUnA4vPRJjwLI1gR1iOevH3ICVK2vR6xm+K8LLXOgIRZAMkDvdSc0HWhdr7tGcYraHhDf4U4S6Wpa7Fflgey6Y0MfIZO60+bm/SGZXZVZX2SwJWKrh0EudqaI=;
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
Hard to tell for sure, but from the tail lights seems like a big fin Alpine to
me, though with later model over-bumpers???