Re: [Tigers] Brake Mystery

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>,tigers-bounces@autox.team.net,"Tiger Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake Mystery
From: jay.laifman@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 23:51:06 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to :x-priority:references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:subject:to :from:date:content-type:mime-version; bh=Zi5oi2W895M48e2kq1Rn/hla1djXJvpX5yUTeqrA7EU=; b=Cn2Y5X/4QPv+Z4PwusEAu1O764/Rd6+OWs5WtqUTkrt1aUu6HVipjXviw5OjG+URMO Gfvq0mD+cWHKxedvnPZHkVC0RU1MzS+jktJJw1FdU291dnoNPgTz9ZzS7smguYQXhTpp RB7bIYzlJ3oxPO6C35auvuF+PTpAqNvsWk0J2tHhzGn5K0G57gF81MwssrAmU8pYRgot LFbMRwoEI14VqiSSfPVup3AO06PMWY0F4ikULJVpdp1FJryahR25uC392ak3JH/mfmcu hiVIvNuoDh+2XL37P66EiZLVNkc3VwwVaomras+u34Hcfw43+lpDkSTgH/d8/KioOa3j v9Lw==
Sender: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net
I should have said brake hoses.