Re: [Tigers] My understanding

To: "rande@thecia.net" <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My understanding
From: C And J <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:47:59 -0800
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
If anyone who is healthy wonders why Tiger people are so fixated on
authenticity. My understanding is that an alger got a big award at a Tigers
United, which caused an aneurism in this person. Ever since than, it's
effected everyone else and now it's 90 percent of the discussion for Tiger
people. Thus, scaring away a lot of healthy, normal people from a lot of
events.

Now you know.
Chris
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2012, at 6:59 PM, "rande" <rande@thecia.net> wrote:

> A disclaimer.
> I'm just one of sixty-odd TAC inspectors. I'm neither the chief justice nor
> one of the regular justices of the TAC Supreme Court.
>
> My point this morning was that, based on what I could see strictly from the
> eBay photos, I would not discourage the dealer from thinking about a TAC
inspection,
> if it was convenient for him/her. Assuming that the eBay reserve was close
> their 'buy it now' figure. If this car was advertised or presented with a
TAC

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/cjcoffel@sonic.net