Re: [Tigers] My understanding

To: C And J <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] My understanding
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 04:40:43 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Tiger authenticity, when bidding on an auction offering, has to do with fair
and legal representation of the car in question. Nothing more or less. I don't
know what Al's original concern was that he brought up the question, and he
hasn't waded back into this quagmire to rescue us. The particular car being
offered is rough around the edges and shows signs of less than ideal
stewardship through its existence, but the pictures, to my eye, don't show
anything that would make me worry about its chassis not being a Tiger since
day one. Having said that, if I was interested in the car, I'd find a way to
get down there to see it in person or else get someone to do that.

Theo

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,

Thank you for your cooperation.