Re: [Tigers] Valve Train

To: "'Karl Adey'" <sunbeamkarl@hotmail.com>, "'The LIST Post'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Valve Train
From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:43:19 -0600
The high volume pump shouldn't give you any problems, if your tolerances are
close the oil will bypass in the pump.  As for having too much volume of oil
in your rocker arm area they make pushrods that have a restrictor on one end
that reduces the amount of oil that gets to your rocker arms.  This would be
far less work than changing out the oil pump.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187