Re: [Tigers] Brake Fluid Capacity and Hi - Torque Starter Question

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake Fluid Capacity and Hi - Torque Starter Question
From: Alexander Washick <alw6464@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:09:34 -0400
Cc: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
I used the Canton 23-682 adapter and I have SS headers. I had to grind
about 3/8 of aluminum off one corner and that did the job. Moroso also
makes one now #23-682. Go to Ebay and enter remote oil filter adapters and
you have many choices for suppliers in a much cheaper range $75-95. Make
sure your inlet is 3/4 NPT. I would not use less than  1/2 NPT outlets for
the size + the adapters you would need at the remote filter mount which are
also 1/2 NPT.   Al