Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com, phastphill@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:41:28 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: MWood24020
Harley guys/gals love that unmuffled "potato potato"....me? notsomuch. To
make it worse, on most all Harleys the throttle is more of a volume control
than a discernible source of increased forward speed. If you're going to
make  that much noise, at least be fast.

Any Honda/Acura or Miata four cylinder unmuffled is ear pain.

Mazda rotaries require mufflers to sound less than annoying. Interesting
engines, though.

Inline sixes, V8's and V12's all tend to sound right, no matter how muffled
 or unmuffled they may be ;-)

In a message dated 4/7/2013 7:34:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,