Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems?
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 20:51:28 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
you're probably right but I can't say I've noticed.  I guess I don't spend
too much time between 1900 and 2600 rpm :)

the one noise I _did_ find incredibly irritating was the sound of a Holley
electric fuel pump - even with 'isolation'.  I switched to a Carter which
is better but still clearly audible.

Sorry - off topic....