Re: [Tigers] Clutch - DANG IT!!!!!

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch - DANG IT!!!!!
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:21:14 -0700
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
I just spoke to Rick and ordered rebuild kits.  He said that the supplier
of the rebuild kits is very clear, in writing, that their rubber will
withstand any of the fluids.  He said that the supplier of the actual
masters and slaves is not so clear.

Rick also said that he sells LMA, but has a hard time getting it himself.

I also mentioned my idea of going with a larger slave or smaller master to
make the effort a little less.  He said that usually since most of the
Tigers disengage at the bottom, and mine disengages up at the top, I might
be able to make that swap.  Except, he said the slave is already pretty big
and the master pretty small, and he does not know of available
alternatives.  I don't know what kind of clutch is in there.  I think Dan
Walters was the last one in there ages ago, but doesn't remember.

Jay