Re: [Tigers] Off Topic---weird tool

To: "chris@cthompson.net" <chris@cthompson.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Off Topic---weird tool
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:29:29 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Not particularly weird, but it's the largest fastener on the car by some
margin (I think the next largest would be 15/16") and has the highest torque
spec by about 50% over any other nut or bolt on the car, which means that a
lot of people have nothing in their toolbox that will come close to either
fitting or being able to torque or untorque that nut. Not that that matters,
either... nobody in their right mind plays with the rear axle nuts on the
Tiger.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.