Re: [Tigers] (no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (no subject)
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 08:02:06 -0700
References: <A8324F7C-B3F4-4833-985B-26C3AAA276B4@gmail.com> <E58A8FAA64C74924B3B496520BB28706@ronpc1> <7495733F0DF7644CBABA4EA216EF4E151A20E186@OLAWPA-EXMB06.ad.garmin.com> engine=2.50.10432:5.10.8794,1.0.431,0.0.0000 definitions=2013-07-17_06:2013-07-17,2013-07-17,1970-01-01 signatures=0 spamscore=0 suspectscore=4 phishscore=0 adultscore=0 bulkscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=7.0.1-1305240000 definitions=main-1307170097
Theo,  yes, the Flaming River R&P units are great hardware. I use one
based on th eold Pinto fitments int eh race car. It goes where you point
it. But, opposite of you, I slowed down my ratio because at speed the
smallest driver twitch inputs steering commands to the front wheels.
That can get twitchy at 210 mph, lol..

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.