Re: [Tigers] Wiki

To: jay.laifman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki
From: <spmdr@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:10:50 -0800
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Jay,

To start, if you believe Wiki, how about the Tiger has the same trans as
a Mustang. (?)

And then, you look for your oil filter on the right side of the car
behind the Generator, (?)

And so it goes...

For entertainment, go to the wiki Tiger page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sunbeam_Tiger&action=history

And check out "View history"

Note the friendly comments at 05:03, 13 September 2013? Eric Corbett

And then, if you dare, undo the very cordial Eric's best effort.

NOTE!, Wiki will post your IP address if you are not logged in and you
make a change.

...that is the dare part...

So if you want to be part of the WAR, log into Wiki.

BTW, I am currently on a 24 hour BAN from Wiki for "edit waring"

...and I failed an appeal....

...I am weak on "massive rules" 101...AKA Wiki...

...But I'll figure it out at some point...

There is a way to do a quick compare of the different versions, but in my
current BANNED mode, I can't do it and then tell you how.

You can see my version by clicking:  04:42, 13 September 2013? Spmdr on
the Wiki S Tiger History page

  DW     AKA    Wiki's pain in the ass...

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:34:08 -0700 Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>