Re: [Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheels
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 11:22:06 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: AAAGLASSS
I was thinking about a new steering wheel/adaptor a  while back and found
_bryan@jones6299.freeserve.co.uk_ (mailto:bryan@jones6299.freeserve.co.uk)
was very helpful. I haven't bought one yet but the prices weren't bad. Be
vary  weary of some e-bay ads as some will buy direct from the Manufacturers
and jack  up the price. Just like the Traction Masters that appear on e-bay.
Also e-bay  fees are getting ridiculous as they get 10% of the selling
price and also charge  you 10% of the shipping charges. My next step will be
contacting Moto-Lita  direct  http://www.moto-lita.co.uk/ and see  what they
have to say about pricing/shipping. Also when looking for anything  use
https://www.google.com/   .      HTH

 a message dated 12/24/2013 6:50:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,