Re: [Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheels

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheels
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 12:42:13 -0500
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
For a MotoLita lookalike, try Finish Line in Hollywood, FL
www.finishlineaccessories.com Item MK3-9. It fit my Motolita Tiger hub
perfectly. It has a slight (1 1/4//" dish). I don't know what the prices
are now, when I bought mine the MotoLita wheel was listed at $270, the
FinishLine Wheel at $135.

Tom
'67 Mark 2