Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam V8 car

To: Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam V8 car
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:36:48 -0500
I am in the minority, I would drive this eBay beast...having been a child in
the 1970s.

Of course the auction Alpine needs a tunnel ram, the rear wheel opening need
to be radiused to match the really wide aluminum slotted mags/Mickey Thompson
tires I would add...and a really outrageous lace/panel/candy colored paint
job.

I am sure I could fancy up and disco ball the interior to match the exterior
craziness.

Here is a link to a Mopar website I belong to, and they have a thread on
Street Machine, in the middle of page 5 you will find an early Alpine all
decked out....

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=245221&page=5

Check all the pages, you will find all makes and models of cars from mild to
wild.

Paul