Re: [Tigers] sunbeam v8 car

To: "deiland1@elp.rr.com" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>, Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] sunbeam v8 car
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 10:34:34 -0500
Looking at the pictures it appears to be a "loosely based" clone of a Tiger,
so I don't know that it's much of an issue.

I think the problems come up when the next owner either purposely or
unintentionally sells it again as Tiger, or when someone goes out of their way
to copy ALL the Tiger bits.

Personally I have made several "clones" of some non-Tiger cars and I have
always called them "tributes" since I don't follow the originally genetic dna
codes of the cars and add my own personal touches.

My current car falls under that category with me improving the breed.

Paul

> Cullen,
>
> Add clearly states it is a Tiger Clone. Seems to be advertised as it should
be by stating it is a clone and not the real deal. I see no issue since the
seller has clearly stated it is a clone.

> Dan
>

> ---- Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I have gotten in trouble for claiming that I know a real Tiger or an
Alger