[Tigers] Parts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Parts
From: Tom Kukla via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:14:51 -0700
Gentlemen,

I have been getting rid of my spare parts but till have the following parts
for sale:

-          License plate bracket and lights (includes wiring and glass)

-          Trunk latch & bracket (no key)

-          Original chrome trunk hinges (in good shape, some pitting)

-          Chrome trim around windshield

-          Cowl air intake plates

-          Console (no ash tray)

-          Two spindles

-          Steering column shroud

If you are interested in any of the items, let me know and I will send you a
picture of the item.

Tom Kukla

tlkukla@comcast.net