Re: [Tigers] Correct trunk hinge fasteners

To: James Lindner <jliny5@cox.net>, Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Correct trunk hinge fasteners
From: Allan Ballard via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 14:22:35 +0000
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
I'm guessing the purpose of a flat screw is to avoid damage being inflicted
upon the rubber trunk seal which is immediately below.

Whether it should be painted or not, my sparse few examples are not reliable to
say.

It occurs to me that leaving it unpainted makes practical sense given its
contact with the rubber trunk seal, which would rub off the paint over time.