Hello There

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello There
From: STUDBC@tc.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 95 12:57:00 PST
Encoding: 22 TEXT
To start up this list properly, I thought that I would introduce myself,
expecially since the email address will be foreign.

I have lurked (and occasionally commented) on the Brit-List for over a year
now. However, my email addresses are constatnly in a state of flux, so it is
difficult to tell if it is really me.

My name is Kyle Schmidt, I own a 1976 BRG Spitfire which I use exclusively
as a summer vehicle (which means I get about 4 months use out of it per
year).

I hail from Orillia, Ontario which is about 2hrs (1.5 by Spitfire) north of
Toronto. Also, I am one of the members (I think there are about 8) of the
Toronto Triumph Club who are Online and with this list.

So, I look forward to continued banter, and I just have to ask... If I put a
Rover 3.5L V8 in my Spit, since it weighs less than the 4 banger, due I need
to upgrade the brakes? and for those of you that need them, here are the
requisite smileys ;-)

Kyle