Anyone going to Stoneleigh?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone going to Stoneleigh?
From: bennek01@bh.bbc.co.uk (Keith Bennett)
Date: 16 Feb 95 20:00:24 EST
Dear All,
          Anyone else going to the International Triumph Show and
spares day at Stoneleigh, near Coventry on Sunday?
     For those of you who haven't heard of it, or are outside the
UK, it's  a new one day indoor show set up by Moss to which all
UK Triumph clubs and parts dealers have been invited.
     I've spent most of the past week cleaning wire wheels,
polishing bodywork etc. to try and make my 65 BRG TR4A look
presentable as I've been volunteered to put it on the Club
Triumph stand, alongside a 1500 spit and a Dolly Sprint.
     This hasn't been easy as the car gets driven regularly, and
has twice completed the 2000 mile Round Britain Reliability Run
(see Decembers Practical Classics if you haven't heard of it).

     On a general note I've been on the SOL list for about a
fortnight now and have found it to be really excellent. I've read
all the mails and found them either informative & useful,
interesting or just amusing. It's reassuring to know that the
strange affliction that causes people to spend hours getting
grazed knuckles and covered in oil and then get frozen to death
driving with the roof off isn't just confined to the UK, but has
spread the world over!
     The FTP site is really good as well, with lots of nice pics
and useful things like the SU program. Only trouble is I don't
have much time to do anything else but read mail!
     I'm on both lists at the moment, but I'm hoping that this
one takes off so I can get time to do some work!

See you at Stoneleigh?

Keith Bennett
                                   65 TR4A
                                   67 Herald 1200 convertible