Hello There

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello There
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 95 11:17:47 -0800
Well if we're starting off with Intros

Name: TeriAnn Wakeman
Cars:
1960 Land Rover Series II 109 - AKA The Green Rover
1961 Triumph TR3 at the paint shop & rounding the corner for the final
    restoration 5 year sprint - AKA The once & Future Triumph
1068 MGBGT - AKA BGT

I will try to keep to the TR subject while on this list & not rant about the MG
or bore people about the Land Rover on this list.

I live in Aptos California, on the North side of Monterey Bay.

I belong to Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club

I normaly attend The Palo Alto British Car field meet, the Portland British Car
field meet (camping in the Land Rover), and the Laguna Seca vintage races.  When
the TR is back on the road, I will start attending Triumphest again.  The TRA &
VTR meets are generally just too far away.

I think I personally keep The Roadster Factory in the black.

My twin goals in life are to persue the taking of the perfect picture, and
becoming an eccentric.

Oh Kyle, If you are putting a V8 in your Sprite. don't worry about larger brakes
because the car will slow even faster on compression.  In fact it slows so well
with double the number of cylinders to run on compression, you can get rid of
additional weight by removing the brakes completely ;*)

Still being a grump about null.content chatter but not wanting to sound too
grumpy,

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards