alternator

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: alternator
From: vizzy@aztec.inre.asu.edu (VERNON REED ZIGLER)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 02:03:38 -0700

Chris Camley asked about the conversion to an alternator for a
TR3. I have an article by Bob Schaller with a 21 step instuction
on how to do it. If you are a member of VTR, they have had this
written up about 1984. I will type it in for you in installments
if you get back with me and appear interested. The article I have
has a wiring diagram and a drawing of the brackets, but you're
out of luck in that regard,<G>.
        Step 2 is get a Ford alternator and regulator.
                                                Vern

--
'60 TR3                '70 BMW R60/5
'60 TR3                '73 BMW R75/5