Parts needed - '64 Spit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts needed - '64 Spit
From: Peter Ficklin <pficklin@qnis.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 1996 16:03:26 -0700
Hi y'all...
  I'm somewhat new at this , so please forgive any typos or major
mistakes.  I've subscribed to this list for a few weeks, and I'm really
impressed with all the techno-speak.  I think it's great.  It's also a
pleasure to read about everybody's successes, problems, and solutions.
Good job everybody!  I'll jump right in and let you know what's going
on:
      1.  Always loved LBC's (esp. Triumph)
      2.  Came close to buying on or two in college (no $$$, what else!)
      3.  Acquired wife, kids, mortgage & carpayments.
      4.  No Triumph, yet.
      5.  Saw '64 Spit a wrecking yard locally, in line to be crushed,
          and bought it for $300.00 two years ago.
      6.  A very slow project that I've gotten the frame & running gear
          all done, except for engine, which is next.  So far so good.

  Now that I've brought everybody pretty much up to date, I'll make my
requests.  I'm looking for a pair of fron bumper over-riders for this
car.  I also have a factory metal hardtop, but I need the rear glass
seal.  Any suggestions, or contacts that I may follow up on?  Thanks in
advance, and you may actually hear back from me now and then.

Tanks...

Peter Ficklin
64 Spit - various locations in garage, shop & warehouse at work...

P.S.  I especially enjoy reading about Ross Vincenti's '64!