New Factory A/C - TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Factory A/C - TR6
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 19:40:21 1996
Cc: rgb
Please email me a name and address if you or friends are interested in
purchasing a "1996 factory" A/C for your TR6.  Cost will be under
$1,000.00 for the complete system:

1.  HFC-134a refrigerant
2.  New heater/defroster/AC unit with high CFM fan
    (replaces heater and attaches to existing wires/controls/ducts)
3.  Condenser, pusher fan, thermostat, drier fit inside radiator shroud
4.  New high efficiency low HP compressor
5.  All hoses/fitting, etc. included, uses existing bulkhead holes

There are NO visible cockpit changes...
          --
BACKGROUND:
To my knowledge, no other effort at putting A/C on a TR6 is in progress?

I used to install A/C kits on Jap cars at one time and have researched
the three types of A/C kits fitted to the original TR6's.  None of the
original units meet ANY of the above requirements.
                    ---
After 3 months of reseach, I found an A/C factory interested in producing
a TR6 kit.

SCHEDULE:
I visit for a prototype TR6 A/C kit fitting on Tuesday and was told
that they would be VERY, VERY interested in my visit if they could
sell at least 10 kits based on the prototype.  So I could have a
complete kit in 30-45 days...

NOTE:
As an aside, they currently produce bolt-on "factory" kits for 55-57 chevy,
mustang, camaro, toyota, corvette

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879