title for TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: title for TR3
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 20:39:55 -0500 (CDT)
Hello to all, still enjoying reading all the mail.   Here's the question.  Does
anyone out there have an old hulk in the yard of which is titled to fit in the
number scheme of the small mouth TR 3's??   The one I found to restore was a
TR3a, but a careful look at the body by the experts indicated that it was
really
 an older car that had been updated and retitled as an A.  Wanting to be
correct
to the body, I had it restored as the older small mouth, i.e. no trunk handle,
etc.   However, the numbers are not correct and I would like to "trade" titles
so that the car can be correctly numbered.

I understand this may be frowned on in some circles, but nobody tells me I
can't, so I guess I'll go on about the business, blissfully unaware.  Would be
worth some bucks for the purchase of the title.

Mike Barron
70 TR6
60 TR3 wrong numbers
Email   jmike@sky.net