Thanks-Vertical link questions (& TRF frustration)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks-Vertical link questions (& TRF frustration)
From: S1500@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 12:25:17 -0400
Greetings Worldly Scions,

I would like thank all of you who shared your vertical link
wisdom & experiences (both posted & private).  Some
excellent points and humour were shared.

On a less positive note:
In conjunction with my front end rebuild, I thought I would
replace wheel bearings and steering gaiter racks.  The plan
was to complete this by Sunday (local LBC show on that day).
Normally it takes 2 days from TRF's door to mine, regular UPS.
I ordered parts Monday, they were all in stock, GREAT I thought...
Yesterday I became concerned about the parts which still had not
arrived.  Today I notice the UPS guy had been here, but not
with my package.  I called TRF only to hear them say;
"we're a little behind" , "all those parts are in stock and I think
they will ship either today (Friday) or Monday".  Kinda burst my bubble.

I tell you this *not* to start another TRF flame thread.  I could have
taken steps to avoid this problem myself.  I just wanted to warn
anyone who might make the same mistake (assumptions) that
I did.  This is the first time TRF has done this to me.

Bob Sykes  (s1500@aol.com)    -  - -     __,@_\____
'78 Spitfires                   -  --    }-0-----0->