TR3 - Starter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 - Starter
From: pwiegman@ix.netcom.com (Paul g. Wiegman)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 09:48:39 -0700
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My starter finally ground itself apart.  None of the big houses have a
new starter, nor parts (this is the old style or "long nose").

Anyone know of one sitting around, an obscure place that has new or
rebuilt, a non-Triumph/LBC supplier ??

I did hear that some Morgan suppliers have new starters which will fit,

but have no address or phone.  The best I can do is that someone told
me once that there was a Morgan supplier in Ohio that had new starters.

Anyone know address or phone.

For the time being, starting is accomplished with the crank, push, or
makeing sure an parking downhill.  Actually the crank works fairly well

when the car is tuned well.

Many thanks

Paul g. Wiegman
Allison Park, PA