Re: TR3 - Starter

To: pwiegman@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: TR3 - Starter
From: aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 96 12:17:56 MDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>My starter finally ground itself apart.  None of the big houses have a
>new starter, nor parts (this is the old style or "long nose").
>
>Anyone know of one sitting around, an obscure place that has new or
>rebuilt, a non-Triumph/LBC supplier ??
>
>I did hear that some Morgan suppliers have new starters which will fit,
>
>but have no address or phone.
>

>Paul g. Wiegman

Paul,
 Sounds like you are looking for a Morgan Specific starter for your car.
 On rebuilt electricals, I would suggest you stay away from TRF, based on
personal experience.
 Vick Brit should be able to help you on a good rebuilt.
 I strongly suggest you contact Dick Burger at British Parts Connection.
 He'l find your starter and save you about 30%.
  BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com

 Good man to deal with.
Best Regards,
Tony