Re: Where is everyone???

To: aj253@rgfn.epcc.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where is everyone???
From: TheHerrs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 21:58:44 -0400
In a message dated 96-06-09 03:41:58 EDT, aj253@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Tony Robinson)
writes:

>Man, the weather must be getting good or something. Ain't nobody on this
>line tonite but me.
> Hellooooooo
>Tony

You guessed it Tony... The weather has been hot. I had the misfortune of
buying the wrong radiator flush this weekend. I was used to the directions
saying that you poured it in and let the engine idle for 15 minutes. On this
one, the label said to pour it in and drive the car for several hours.

So I followed the directions and proceeded to drive for many miles through
the mountains, valleys and highways of PA. and MD.

It was hard work, but someone had to do it.......

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A

P.S. The Stag was running cooler after the radiator flush....