Going to Albany

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Going to Albany
From: grant buss <buss3@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 11:55:39 -0400
Hello all;
        I am going to Albany for the V.T.R.  Comming from Oshawa Ontario
Canada, by way of Kingston, thru Watertown. Can anyone please tell me what
the state highway number 12 is like between Watertown and Utica? Also
highway number 5 that more or less goes from Utica to Albany?
        My CAA has me going to Syracuse on the Interstate but I would like
to see some country and enjoy the drive.

                            Grant and Cheryl Buss
                                78 Spitfire