Ca. Spit Smog Thrill-O-Rama

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ca. Spit Smog Thrill-O-Rama
From: Alan Coleman <alanco@sybase.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 96 16:37:11 PDT
Well, I am tickled pink!

I just successfully passed the California smog test with my '79 Spit.  Working:

- Air Injection System
- EGR Valve
- Vac retard
- Evaporative Loss Cannister/Hose shit
- Anti-Runon valve

etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Only thing that's not Kosher is that the cat has nothing in it (they burn away
over time), but it was at one time a stock and functioning cat.

What a major pain in the hiney.  Actually, I'm surprised how well it runs with
all
this crap on it.  It doesn't even backfire, which it used to with the air pump
attached.

Sorry to go on, but I just had to blow my horn a little.

Now I wonder what the first thing I'll do to improve performance will be...

AC