parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: parts
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 23:20:06 -0400
Perusing the local want ads, I saw the following:

1963 Bentley eng and misc parts  ssae to 960 College Ave
Santa Clara Ca. 95050
I don't know a thing about it but I recall someone on the list has a Bentley
and I thought they might have an interest

Also someone asked a few days ago about a TR4 surrey top panel
so they might want to check out:
TR6 surrey hardtop fiberglass center section only $250
415-348-8269

While I'm at it, here's something for you Spitfire guys

1963 Spit all original good condition $1200 510-372-0618
1964 Spit runs good body good  $1000  same number
1977 Spit 1500 white $1950 408-978-8820

The Car Curmudgeon
      Nick in Nor Cal