Frame Off, etc

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Frame Off, etc
From: morrow@saber.udayton.edu
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 13:33:51 -0400
Ladies and Gents:
        Any suggestions as to the best attachement points for a chain sling or
towing straps when lifting my TR250 tub off the frame with an engine crane?
This is new territory for me. Any preferred methods or suggestions? I hope
I am not asking for a repeat of recently posted info, I've been out of touch
for a few days. While I'm on the subject, the current tub is in pretty bad
shape. Anyone have a lead on a decent TR250 tub? Is there any real difference
between the TR250 and TR4A shells? Thanks in advance to this outstanding group.
Gary Morrow
72 TR6, 68 TR250 (here, there, everywhere......)