Re: spit parts availibility...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spit parts availibility...
From: rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net (Ralph Jannelli)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 08:26:01 -0400 (EDT)

>Hi all,
>
>What is the parts availibility on an early spit ('64-65) ?  Just curious.
>
>Jon Moody '73TR6
>Lotus Notes message signature details could not be determined.

Most parts are available, engine, trans, body panels etc. I even saw in the
TSSC magazine that someone in England has re-tooled all steel bonnets for
early Spits. although the shipping cost would be a killer!!
The Roadster Factory in PA or Victory British in KS have a good selection of
new or repro parts. Good used parts are also availble from many sources one
that I have used is Scott Harper (Team Triumph) in OH.

What do you need and what year Spit do you have? I also have some used parts
I might part with.

Ralph Jannelli
'72 MKIV Spit daily driver
'65 Spit just finished restoration