NOS exhaust ID--Help

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NOS exhaust ID--Help
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 13:06:35 -0400
Fellow MOtorheads,

Found brand-new exhaust system that looks like a TR-250 / TR-6 single pipe
setup, with a resonator in the single-pipe section, then a Y, and then
2 more resonators in the twin pipes that angle to the right rear of the
car, where there are 2 chrome tips with smaller RED pipes inside.

Label says `Marmitte  Super Sprint  Speciali per Auto   Mantova '

Is this Italian? (Monza is a city in northern Italy, after all...)
More importantly, if it's what I've guessed it is, what's it worth ?

It's at least 10 years old, and that's about all I know about it.
The current thread on exhausts prompted me to inquire.

Thanks,
Tom Tweed
TR-250
SW Ohio