TR-3 Starter & TR4-6 stainless headers (was Cal exhaust)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3 Starter & TR4-6 stainless headers (was Cal exhaust)
From: TLEAKE@novell.com (Tom Leake)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 11:26:41 -0400
Just a quick plug for British Frame and Engine 818-443-0939
here on these two items.  I just recieved their little catalog last night.  He
has 2 items of interest.
High Tech TR3 Long nose starter drive not sure on this price but I believe
it was ~$50
(I don't have the sheet  here but I think these may be true equal length
setups)
TR2-TR4 stainless header  400
and TR6 Stainless header  400

Tom Leake
Opinions are my own & I don't have an interest in BFE.