TR6 scuttle vent drainage

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 scuttle vent drainage
From: libertyc <libertyc@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 09:08:01 -0700
Hello Group - I think my first try on this message didn't make it...so...

I'm guessing that there is a connection between my rotted out rocker
panels (sills) and the fact that the scuttle vent drains on the TR6 empty
into the cavity bounded by the the front fenders, the outer rocker panel
and the footwell panel.  So, has anyone tried to improve on BL's design
by extending those rubber hoses and routing them through the
fenderwell splash panel.  Cut a hole and fit it with a grommet?  Like to
hear your solutions.

Carl Huppert  libertyc@erols.com
75 TR6