RE: LBC content: 0. Humour: (Darwin contest

To: "'trumppa'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC content: 0. Humour: (Darwin contest
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 07:57:12 -0400
Cute story, don't know if it is true or not, but it is cute.

Now, I have a nomination for the Darwin Award for 1996.  Yesterday afternoon,
police gave chase to some clown on a motorcycle (sorry, I missed the town, but
I am sure you will see the tape on your local stations).  Anyway, the clown
proceeds to elude the constabulary by driving at a very impressive 130 mph.
Slows going through traffic, proceeds through the intersection and broadsides
the bus.  Wasn't killed, but when his injuries heal, he has a meeting with a
guy in a long black robe.