RE: LBC content: 0. Humour: (Darwin contest

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: LBC content: 0. Humour: (Darwin contest
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph Schneider)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 08:54:54 -0500
>Cute story, don't know if it is true or not, but it is cute.
>
>Now, I have a nomination for the Darwin Award for 1996.  Yesterday
>afternoon, police gave chase to some clown on a motorcycle (sorry, I
>missed the town, but I (snip)
it was los angeles and they showed video (taken from helicopter) of the guy
hitting the bus- only problem is these things tend to happen at an age when
the guys are already old enough to have reproduced, so they may have done
the end around darwin
joe

Joseph R Schneider, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Surgery, Northwestern University Medical School
100 Burch, Evanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
voice: (847) 570-2565  fax: (847) 570-2899  e-mail: joe-schneider@nwu.edu
"If you always tell the truth, you don't have to have a very good memory"
attributed to Mark Twain, quoted by Bob Patterson, MD