2000/2500/2.5 National week

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 2000/2500/2.5 National week
From: A J C Mackay <A.J.C.Mackay@durham.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 18:04:20 +0100 (BST)
The Triumph 2000/2500/2.5 Register is holding its National week at
Flamingo Land in Yorkshire from Sunday 23 June until Sunday 30 June.  The
main show day is on Saturday 29 June all Triumph owners are welcome to
join in our festivities there will be a concourse field, driving skills
and loads more.  On Sunday 30th after our AGM we are holding a fancy
dress competition with a difference, you dress up your cars.  Come along
and have a laugh.

Al Mackay