GT6 tires?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 tires?
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 1996 02:46:31 +0200
My Mk.3 definitely needs a new set of tires - when I bought it in the spring
it had 205's on it - but they are out of balance, and are TOO big for the
car - puts too much load on the steering mechanism, and there are just not
enough space for them for the bonnet. That's why I am in the market for a
new set - and was wondering what size to go after? 165's (orginal?), 175's,
185's - and 60's or 70's ? What sizes will fit? My speedometer is out of
wack any way due to an overdrive differential and a non-overdrive gearbox,
so.....

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Michael
GT6 Mk. 2 1970 (for sale)
GT6 Mk. 3 1972 (TR6 engine)

Michael Noerregaard         \\\\|////               Ph: (512) 385 9714
2430 Cromwell C, apt. 1306   \\\|///
Austin, TX 78741             ( O O )       ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu